John McCain John McCain

McCain is a douche, plain & simple...

And if you plan on voting for the california raisin/fundamentalist crazybitch ballot then may whatever religious figure you believe in have mercy on your misguided soul.

super demon 1 super demon 1

as many stick things they're are

not too bad...i like it

| Mindless | | Mindless |

pretty solid movie

i liked it but it may only appeal to certain tastes...

Animik responds:

Err.. thanks. Yeah, to those people who say this movie has no plot. You're 100% right. Good job. Don't worry, the next Flash will have a plot.

NA Showcase Collab #1 NA Showcase Collab #1

wow

for newbie shit sum of these were great like the fihting one helbereth n sum were ok but all worthwhile to watc
h

NewbieAnimations responds:

i feel the same way. i had nothing to do with the collaboration (i'm just the leader of newbie animations after all :P), so i was pretty impressed. thanks for the review.

twilight_venom

Zelda's PRIDE force Zelda's PRIDE force

LMAO

thats pretty fuckin funny pplz...funny part is im watchin my step-dad play windwaker as i type this...good job n MAKE A SEQUEL!! :D

Vince Trigger 2 Vince Trigger 2

lol funny shit man

good animation n storyline...animation was a lil slow at times but still gr8

Vinstigator responds:

I don't know what happened. It ran so damn smoothly when we tested it but when I imported some of HC's scenes (which were made in Macromedia flash) into Swish, it slowed down. I tried to fix it even by upping the FPS, but it still looked the same. Anyway thanks for the comments :)

3Million 3Million

ditto

im 16 and also a smoker...i started when i was 13 and ive tried many-a-time 2 quit but i cease to have ended my addictions...i know "cancer sticks" is not just a term to be funny...and I would like to thank you for this motivation to not take life for granted...I am not saying that I will be able to quit...or that I will change...but I'm damn well going to try...and my little brother is 6 and his name is nicholas too....so...thank you...for not so much showing me the light...but making me realize...thank you

Straight Out the Burg 2 Straight Out the Burg 2

funny shit

i mean captain planet ring and ramen noodles...where can you go wrong?

Anti-Smoking Flash Movie Anti-Smoking Flash Movie

NOT BAD

pointless but good animation

Sir-CannabisClock responds:

Thanks :D

The Hatta' The Hatta'

lmao

thats funny as shit....illwillpress u killin em man keep it up with tha net flikz n shit